[woodmart_title tag=”h3″ title=”WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT”]
We collect information when you visit our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
Use of Information:
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs),
- To improve our website and products (we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you),
- To process transactions in a secure manner
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. These measures include the use of secure servers, encrypted transactions, and restricted access to stored personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Cookies and Tracking Technology:
Address: Plot #23, Commercial Aria, Nazimabad Number 4, Near Abdullah Floor Mils, Karachi
Thank you for trusting Opure with your natural wellness needs. We are committed to delivering the highest quality herbal and organic products while respecting your privacy and security.